This one requires minimal effort for a big reward.
- 1 PODiSTA espresso pod extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 drops almond extract (optional)
- About 6 ice cubes
- Combine the espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Add 3 tablespoons of boiling water and stir to dissolve the ingredients.
- Pour in the almond milk and add the extract if you’re using.
- Stir, then fill up the glass with ice cubes.
Image and recipe via biggirlssmallkitchen.com